Centretrade Group is a diversified group offering a wide range of services to clients worldwide.
A sample of our Managements Special accomplishments:
· To create from scratch various ocean shipping liner services in the fact of heavy competition, such as on the North Atlantic, Pacific, Europe to Beirut and Eastern Med.
· Pioneered the first container Intermodal door to door services from the North America to Iran, Iraq, South Africa and many others.
· First, to start and operate an Intermodal container service from the Great Lakes to Europe via Norfolk, Va. using rail unit trains.
· Coordinate many of the worldwide shipments of the US State Dept. to many of the US Embassies abroad.
· Worked closely with the US Information Agency on their worldwide shipments.
· Handled the personal international shipments of The Shah of Iran, Pahlavi Foundation, and King Hussein of Jordan, Pres. Omar Bongo of Gabon, Placido Domingo, and Ft. Lt. Jerry Rawlings of Ghana, Samuel Doe Former President of Liberia, Former Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev.
· Worked closely with various government agencies such as US Dept. of State, USAID, CIA, USDA, GSA, MSC, UN, UK Ministry of Defense, Crown Agencies, UK, and Canadian Government.
· Worked on the political campaign of Sidney Spivak and Conservative Member of the Manitoba legislature and worked closely with him on his campaign for the Premiership of Manitoba. Worked closely with him when he was appointed Minister of Industry and Commerce in the late 1960’s.
· Provided personal logistics support and services to Mia Farrow (famous actress) during the time she was Goodwill Ambassador for the United Nations Children's Fund.
· Provided personal logistics support and services to the Pink Floyd band for one of their world tours.
· Provided logistics support and services to The Gideon’s International (National Publishing Co.) for the distribution of Gideon’s bibles worldwide.
· Worked closely with Donny Deutsch of the Deutsch Advertising Group when President Mikhail Gorbachev was made TIME Man of the Year and he was presented with the Car of the Year by General Motors Corp. of behalf of the President of the United States. I arranged the logistics to send the Car of the Year to President Gorbachev in Moscow and put the car on display at the National Air and Space Museum in Moscow.
· Provided logistics support and services to the Prime Minister’s Office for the Prime Minister of Uganda
· Provided personal logistics support and services to the Tudor Group (Paul Tudor Jones) since 1995 to the present time on a worldwide basis.
· Acted as the consultant to Robert B. Stoker retired the Chairman of Manchester Liners during the late 1960’s until this firm was purchased by C. Y. Tung Group of Hong Kong.
· They were also active in the UN Day Committee and had collaborated with Kurt Waldheim; Austrian diplomat: secretary-general of the United Nations (1972-81): president of Austria (1986-92)
· As well as with Henry Ford, II (1917-87), U.S. automobile manufacturer, born in Detroit, Mich.; son of Edsel Ford and grandson of Henry Ford; with Ford Motor Company 1940-87, chairman and chief executive officer 1960-87; won Presidential Medal of Freedom 1969
Our Chairman was awarded the 'Medal of Merit' twice by former President Ronald Reagan and as president of an international shipping company was working closely with major manufacturers and government organizations worldwide.
Our Chairman was involved in some major logistical projects such as providing personal consulting and management services to:
• Provided shipping Services and logistical support for HRH King Hussein of Jordan
• Provided shipping Services and logistical support for Former President Mikhail Gorbachev of the Former Soviet Union USSR
• Provided shipping Services and logistical support for Pres. Omar Bongo
• Provided shipping Services and logistical support for Pres. Samuel K. Doe of Liberia
• Provided shipping Services and logistical support for The Shah of Iran - Mohammed Reza Shah and the Pahlavi Foundation
• Provided shipping Services and logistical support for Ambassador Bruce Rappaport of the Swiss American Bank Ltd., later renamed Global Bank of Commerce, Ltd
• Provided shipping Services and logistical support for Marc Rich the international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman
• Provided shipping Services and logistical support for Steve Fossett the businessman, and a record-setting aviator, sailor, and adventurer and provided logistics for the Marathon Racing Inc. / Steve Fossett Challenges
• Provided shipping and logistical support for HH Fahd Bin Khalid Al Saud (King of Saudi Arabia from 13 June 1982 to 1 August 2005)
• Assisted in retrieving the space shuttle rocket from the Atlantic Ocean off the African coast for NASA.